Thursday, September 18, 2008

Structural Material Research Catalog: WOOD

There were a lot of great ideas on yesterdays critique on the layouts, and I'll give credit to the Pneumatics team's layout which gave me some inspiration. I also liked the idea of the filmstrip Zach talked about and which some of you had. I played around with my layout, decided to go with a vertical theme (connection to verticality of trees). CLICK ME. Let me know what you all think, its still really rough. Have more pictures to post up.

1 comment:

Leo Spurgin said...

Looks great now. The paper as architecture page is nice, the one with the 5 pictures. I'm guessing you were marking the beginning of a new section with that page it works well. The main body pages look much more organized now I like the two column thing you got going. The filmstrip showing the process of your model is a great idea.